THERAPEUTIC PROPERTIES AND USES OF MELON
• Neutralizes acidity.
• It is laxative and diuretic.
• Noted for its composition of 80% of water.
• It has few calories, so it is recommended in diets to lose weight.
• Contains vitamin A, B, C and E.
• Rich in antioxidants (for its high content of beta-carotene).
• It is rich in minerals such as calcium, magnesium, zinc and potassium.
• It contains folic acid, very suitable for pregnant women.
• Very useful for people who have liver and kidney failure.
• It helps to reduce fever due to its very beneficial juice.
• It is good to moisturize the skin.
• It is useful in cases of hypertension.
• Excellent tonic for high-performance athletes.
• It helps to strengthen the immune system and it can be very good for bones, teeth, collagen and red blood cells.
• It helps in cases of rheumatism, haemorrhoids, headaches, arthritis, dehydration, accumulation of uric acid, poisoning, acne, typhus, gout and obesity.
This fruit is so effective detoxifying the body that it is used for performing cures. Just eating melon for 24 hours or having melon for breakfast for a week, the body can end up clean, the appearance and the skin health are improved and the nerves decrease.
The melon is also widely used in beauty treatments because, apart from all these internal benefits, it also produces many external ones. It is used in face masks, creams or it can be simply applied directly on the skin for about 15 minutes. It leaves the skin hydrated, soft and toned and even helps to prevent wrinkles.
To choose a good melon you have to make sure it doesn't have spots, cuts or scratches in the skin. It is also important to notice if it has a sweet smell because this will tell us the fruit is ripe. And if you have to choose between several of them, take the heaviest because usually the thick-skinned ones taste better.
Melons are also rich in carbohydrates, proteins and fibre.
The melon is a diuretic and nutritious fruit. It highlights its content of vitamin C, because 100 grams of melon provide us with more than half of the daily recommended vitamin C.
In addition to that, it is a good source of beta-carotene, which are antioxidants that prevent us against cancer and cardiovascular disease.
AGRÍCOLA JJF S.L PRODUCTO CERTIFICADO GLOBALGAP GGN:(4052852641234)
CERTIFICADOS EN IGP
"MELÓN DE LA MANCHA"
AGRICOLA JJF S.L
C/ MORALES ANTEQUERA, 29
LLANOS DEL CAUDILLO
13220 (CIUDAD REAL)
TLF Y FAX: +34 926 644155